created Jul 01, 2014
updated Aug 29, 2016
Statewide 200kW or Less Residential/Non-Residential Solar Photovoltaic Incentive Program dataset includes the following data points for projects completed and in the pipeline (not yet installed) in the incentive Program beginning December 2000: Project number, location, sector, application received date, installation date, electric utility, purchase type, inverter manufacturer, inverter quantity, PV module manufacturer, PV quantity, project cost, incentives, kilowatt capacity, green jobs green New York participant, remote net metered, community distributed generation project and expected annual kilowatt hour production.
Projects which have no installation date represent pipeline projects. The pipeline projects are intended to be used for informational purposes only to assist in viewing upcoming activity in the market place. Pipeline projects are not completed projects and are in varies stages therefor are subject to change or cancel. The pipeline projects are intended to be used for informational purposes only to assist in viewing upcoming activity in the market place.
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- Energy & Environment
- mwh, mw, solar photovoltaic, inverter, renewable, solar, pv
- Row Count
- Data Provided By
- The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority Performance & Market Standards Group
- Source Link
- The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority Performance Management and Evaluation Services Group
- Time Period
- Beginning December 2000
- Posting Frequency
- Dataset Owner
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority
- Contact Information
- Zip code
- Data listed as unknown is not available.
- Energy Research and Development Authority